Newport, Rhode Island
International Tennis Hall of Fame
Originally built in 1880 as the Newport Casino as a social and recreational club, what is now the International Tennis Hall of Fame was home to the US National Lawn Tennis Championships from 1881 thru 1915. A decade's worth of extensive renovations have restored the locations social stature and original purpose on Bellevue Ave as a spot for events of any kind!
The Horshoe shaped porch is the perfect spot for open air cocktails and dining.
An evening view of the porch from the courts and open grounds.
The guests were greeted with cosmopolitans this evening and treated to a dessert buffet consisting of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip, Brandied Peach Cobbler and Kahlua Spiced Chocolate Dessert Verrines to end the night!